The Women's Ministry at FBC exists to glorify God through providing:
- Dynamic body life - women collectively serving the body with their gifts and abilities thereby connecting with and meeting the needs of the body.
- Leadership development - driving the ministry deep through delegation and training, enabling women to duplicate ministry.
- Discipleship through service as well as studies and events - relationship building and growth as women serve side by side for church wide events as well as studying God's Word together.
- Church planting preparation - preparing women with a missions focus to carry on ministry seamlessly as we seek to plant new churches.
- Evangelism goals - assisting in church wide evangelistic events so that the gospel of Jesus Christ can be shared in Upland and beyond.
2018 Spring Women's Studies are completed for the year. Next studies will begin in September. Please check back in the fall for details.