The Women's Ministry at FBC exists to glorify God through providing:
- Dynamic body life - women collectively serving the body with their gifts and abilities thereby connecting with and meeting the needs of the body.
- Leadership development - driving the ministry deep through delegation and training, enabling women to duplicate ministry.
- Discipleship through service as well as studies and events - relationship building and growth as women serve side by side for church wide events as well as studying God's Word together.
- Church planting preparation - preparing women with a missions focus to carry on ministry seamlessly as we seek to plant new churches.
- Evangelism goals - assisting in church wide evangelistic events so that the gospel of Jesus Christ can be shared in Upland and beyond.
2017 Fall Women's Studies:
There are two studies on three different days offered this year:
-The Tuesday morning Ladies Study will begin Sept.12 at 9am in O-11. They will be going through a Precepts study through Genesis. Cost is $25, payable at the time of sign up. For more information, contact Sharon Betsch or Michelle Lane.
-Chai with Malachi will be starting Tuesday, Sept. 19 at 6:30pm, no childcare or on Thurs., Sept. 21 at 9:30am with child care. Cost of the book is $10. Please contact Kathy Proctor with questions or for more information.