The Women's Ministry at FBC exists to glorify God through providing:
- Dynamic body life - women collectively serving the body with their gifts and abilities thereby connecting with and meeting the needs of the body.
- Leadership development - driving the ministry deep through delegation and training, enabling women to duplicate ministry.
- Discipleship through service as well as studies and events - relationship building and growth as women serve side by side for church wide events as well as studying God's Word together.
- Church planting preparation - preparing women with a missions focus to carry on ministry seamlessly as we seek to plant new churches.
- Evangelism goals - assisting in church wide evangelistic events so that the gospel of Jesus Christ can be shared in Upland and beyond.
2016-17 Women's Studies:
-Twelve Extraordinary Women of the Bible: Study resumes Tues. Jan. 10 at 6:30pm (no childcare) or Thurs. Jan. 12 at 9:30am (childcare available). Cost is $14 for workbook. Optional chapter book is available for $9. Will meet in the West Chapel. For more information, contact Kathy Proctor at 951-675-0210.
-2 Peter: How To Be Kept From Falling (Precepts Study): Study resumes Tuesday, Jan. 10 at 9am in the gym in room O-11. The cost is $27. For more information, contact Sharon Betsch at 909-608-0224 or Michelle Lane at 909- 816-9612.